Richard Childress Racing Museum & Team Store
236 Industrial Drive | Lexington, NC | 27295
*Last ticket sold one hour prior to closing
*2023 Holiday Hours*
- April 7th-8th
- July 4th
- August 2nd
- Closing at 12pm August 8th
- Closing at 1pm September 23rd
- November 23rd-25th
- December 22nd - January 8th
- April 10th
- April 17th
- May 22nd
- October 9th
MUSEUM TICKET PRICES:
Seniors (55 & up): $8.00
Students (7-18): $5.00
Children (6 & under): FREE
*Discounted rates for military and first responders
*Tax not included in above prices
*For group and field trip pricing, please give us a call at (336) 731-3389 extension 3227 or 3139.
Return/Exchange Policy: Customer has 30 calendar days to return an item from the date they received it. To be eligible for a return, a customer’s item must be unused and in the same condition that it was received. The item must be in the original packaging and needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. The customer will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning the item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. Customers must provide a return label for exchanges. ALL clearance items are FINAL sale.
Refund Policy: Once we receive the item, we will inspect it and notify the customer that we have received the returned item. We will immediately notify the customer of the status of the refund after inspecting the item. If the return is approved, we will initiate a refund to the credit card. Customer will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on customer card issuer's policies – typically 3-5 business days.
- Shipping Policy:
- In stock orders typically, but are not guaranteed to, ship same day if order is place before 3:00PM Eastern time with a typical delivery time of 3-7 business days.
- NOTE: UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3 Day Select orders must be placed before 3PM EST in order to guarantee shipping.
- Any orders placed on the weekends or dates the business is closed will not ship until business hours are resumed.
- If your order contains a pre-order item, the cost of shipping will vary as we will partially fill orders to ship out in stock items when order is placed. If item is not in stock at time of release, an estimated ship date will be provided – subject to change.
- Claims for lost or damaged goods must be made directly to the carrier (USPS or UPS). All goods are carefully packed and in good condition when shipped. Claims must be made with the carrier, not with RCR. We will provide any information we have to help you establish a claim with the shipping provider.